POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Help : Re: Help Server Time
17 Aug 2024 14:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 24 Sep 2001 13:34:46
Message: <3BAF6EB9.4EB065CC@ignorancia.org>

> I tried three times to send a post to this group. Everything seems to work
> fine, but I can't see the message. I've been trying for two days. This is a
> sort of test message. Can anyone find these messages? It's me who can't see
> them, or they actually are not there?

 I see them as part of old threads with the *same subject*. The news
server has no way to know that this is a new thread with the same
subject.  I think that it happens that you have not downloaded these old
threads, so the messages doesn't show. A proper news reader must a)ask
to recover the old thread or b)post the message at the end as the start
of a new one. But missing them is... microsoft.

--
Jaime Vives Piqueres

La Persistencia de la Ignorancia
http://www.ignorancia.org/